Our acute academic insights and vast experience in contractual issues set us apart.
Our contracts practice combines a deep understanding of regional rules with extensive experience working across several jurisdictions.
Our attorneys help operators that aim to do business in the MENA Region with sophisticated transactions and provide clients with deep insights into the legal and regulatory framework of the Middle East.
We help our clients with civil and commercial contracts, compliance, joint-ventures, commercial agencies & franchises and distribution agreements. We also handle disputes arising out of a contract in judicial and arbitral proceedings.
Our attorneys are widely recognized as top specialists in the area of Contract Law and among the foremost authorities in Europe and the Middle East.
As the only law ﬁrm in Lebanon with two attorneys who hold the prestigious title of Agrégé of the French Faculties of Law, we are able to successfully tackle the most complicated legal contractual issues and provide innovative solutions in the absence of legal precedent.
Members of our team include Professors of contract law who have published extensively on civil and commercial contracts and have given numerous presentations on the drafting and enforcement of contracts in Lebanon and abroad.
OUR CONTRACTS SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Legal and regulatory compliance. - We advise on a wide range of legal and regulatory issues that affect business transactions in Lebanon, the Middle East and France.
- Preliminary agreements and organization of the pre-contractual period. - We help clients navigate through complex contractual negotiations and offer advice on the drafting of preliminary agreements and Memoranda of understanding.
- Structuring domestic and cross-border business transactions. - We provide legal services that range from the review of standard form agreements to negotiating and drafting complex “tailor-made” commercial contracts.
- Commercial agencies and franchises. - We provide advice on all types of representative agreements including commercial agencies, distribution agreements and franchise agreements. We are familiar with the rules and regulations of commercial agencies, distributions and franchises across the Middle East and provide our clients with clear and practical advice that takes into account the practices of local authorities.
- Joint-ventures. - We advise local and international clients on their joint ventures in the region and we leverage our expertise in other practice areas to help manage all potential legal issues.
- Contractual Disputes. - We handle disputes arising out of the existence, validity, enforcement and breach of internal and international contracts in Courts and Arbitral proceedings.
- Legal Consultancy. - We offer legal consultancy on matters of contract law and are frequently solicited by clients to provide legal expert reports in judicial and arbitral proceedings.