We use online identification technologies such as Cookies, web beacons, and similar tracking technologies on our website.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding this Cookies Policy, please contact us as detailed below.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. Cookies help our website remember information about your visit such which can make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- To keep you signed in.
- To distinguish between users.
- To remember your safe search preferences.
- To understand how you use our website.
- To help you sign up for our services.
- To protect your Data.
- To improve the use and functionality of our website.
- To measure the efficacy of our marketing and awareness campaigns.
- To understand how visitors navigate to our website.
- To compile statistics about visitors who interact with our website and other online content.
- To gauge the effectiveness of our marketing.
- To provide more pertinent information to our visitors.
We may also use online identification technologies from marketing partners, third-party sites and social media platforms for the purposes described above.
4. What type of cookies do we use?
- First party cookies: These Cookies are stored by the website you are visiting, while third party cookies are stored by a website other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or further use of your data by third parties.
- Operational/Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of a website. These cookies are session cookies that are erased when you close your browser.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These Cookies are used to collect data on the performance of a website such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages. They help improve how our website works. These Cookies are session cookies that are erased when you close your browser
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies improve the functional performance of our website and make it easier for you to use. They allow us to recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences (e.g. language, location, login, etc.). These cookies are persistent cookies that you can delete via your browser settings
- Targeting/Advertising cookies: These Cookies enable us to send you personalized advertising that may be of interest to you by collecting information about your visit to our website, content you viewed, links you followed, browser, device and IP address. We sometimes share limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website. These cookies are Persistent Cookies that you can delete via your browser setting.
5. How to manage cookies?
Many browsers permit individuals who are concerned about cookies to decline them.
In most cases, you may refuse or delete one or more cookies and still access our website. However, the functionality of our website may be impaired.
You may delete cookies from your system after you finish browsing our Website.
Most internet browsers give you the ability to manage cookies to suit you.
Depending on your browser, you can set your browser to:
- Automatically accept cookies;
- Warn you before accepting cookies;
Please refer to the 'help' button (or similar) on your browser to learn more about how you can set your browser.
If you use different devices to access our website, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference.
Please note that disabling cookies may impact your experience on our website. If you disable or delete certain Cookies in your Internet browser settings, you might not be able to access or use important functions or features of our website.
More information on how to manage cookies is available from: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
. Please note that we have no affiliation with, and are not responsible for, this third-party website.
In addition, you may opt-out from cookies by visiting the following sites and selecting which cookies you would like to opt-out from: www.aboutads.info/choices
. Please note that we have no affiliation with, and are not responsible for, these third-party websites.
6. Google analytics
For more information please visit google.com/analytics
Please note that we have no affiliation with, and are not responsible for, this third party website.
8. Third-Party Websites
When you click a link to visit a third-party website, you will be subject to the Privacy and Cookies practices of that website.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy and security practices of any linked third-party websites before providing any Personal Data on that website.
10. Contact us
If you have any queries or concerns regarding this Cookies Policy, please contact us