Welcome to hagechahine.com
2. Authorized Use
This website is for your own private use.
By accessing this website, you agree:
- To participate in message boards and other online interaction with other users of our Website according to the same rules of courtesy and common sense as face-to-face interactions with other people who may share different opinions.
- Not to use this website or its content in contravention of any regulation or legislation.
- Not to copy, amend, reproduce or distribute the content, or disclose the content to third parties, other than in compliance with our Section 4 below.
- Not to advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this website or to benefit commercially from its content.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that is confidential or proprietary to you or any other person or entity, or that you do not have the right to disclose generally to the public.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, hateful or invasive of the rights of any other person or entity.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material likely to infringe or misappropriate any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any other person or entity.
- Not to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material a virus, worm or Trojan horse, or any other computer code that is likely to disrupt, overload, harm or impair the functioning of our Website.
- Not to attempt to impersonate any other person, or otherwise misrepresent your identity, qualifications, affiliations or any other information about you.
- Not to engage in any conduct that is unlawful, disruptive or otherwise inappropriate.
3. Nature of Information and Materials
This Website is intended for information purposes only. Nothing in this Website is to be considered as creating an attorney-client relationship or any contractual relationship or as rendering legal or professional advice for any specific matter or as a substitute for legal advice by a qualified counsel. Users are responsible for obtaining such advice from their own legal counsel.
Although this website may provide information concerning legal issues, such information is not intended to constitute or be a substitute for legal advice. You agree that we are not engaged in rendering any legal services or advice by providing the information and materials published on our website and that your use of our website does not create any attorney-client relationship between you and us.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, we assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information or material published on our website. While we have taken reasonable measures to keep the information published on our website accurate, complete and up to date, we will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to the inaccuracy, incompleteness or lack of timeliness of the information.
You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content published on our Website without first obtaining matter specific legal and/or professional advice.
Some of the content of our Website may constitute attorney marketing within the meaning of the applicable bar rules. As applicable, the following statement is made in accordance with those rules: ATTORNEY MARKETING. PRIOR RESULTS DO NOT GUARANTEE A SIMILAR OUTCOME.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
All of the Content, including but not limited to, all text, graphics, videos and sounds on this Website, and all computer code associated therewith, are the valuable proprietary property of Hage-Chahine Law Firm, its licensors and contributors, and are subject to copyright, trademark and other intellectual property protection. You acknowledge and agree that we have expended substantial time and effort to create each page of this Website, and the content and services provided through each page of this Website, and that we exclusively own, or have been licensed by third parties to use and sublicense all rights, title and interest therein and all associated information, data, databases, images and other material.
We retain all title, ownership and intellectual property rights to the texts, contents, materials and trademarks contained herein, including all supporting documentation, files, marketing material and multimedia. You agree not to duplicate or distribute or permit others to duplicate or distribute any material contained herein without our express written consent.
Reproduction of reasonable portions of the content of the Website is permitted provided that:
- Such reproductions are made available free of charge and for non-commercial purposes and;
- Such reproductions are properly attributed to Hage-Chahine Law Firm and;
- The portion of the Website being reproduced is not altered or made available in a manner that modifies the content of the Website or presents the portion of the web site being reproduced in a false light and;
- Notice is made to the disclaimers included on the Website.
The permission to re-copy does not allow for incorporation of any substantial portion of the Website in any work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form or for commercial purposes.
We may grant you a revocable, nontransferable, nonexclusive license to download copies of articles, contact information and other Content, solely for your individual or internal business use provided that :
- You do not remove any disclaimer, copyright notice, trademark notice or other intellectual property notice from any copy of any Content; and
- You do not accept any consideration in exchange for any content or services you provide using our downloaded content to any third party.
5. Third-Party Websites
When you click a link to visit a third-party website, you will be subject to the Privacy and Cookies practices of that website.
We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy and security practices of any linked third-party websites before providing any Personal Data on that website.
We are not responsible for the content or operation of any such external sites and disclaim all liability, howsoever occurring, with respect to the content or operation of any such external websites. We also make no representations regarding any such sites and do not necessarily endorse or approve of the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through any such sites.
You acknowledge and agree that your linking to other sites, your use of such sites and your use of any information, material, products and services offered by such sites are solely at your own risk.
6. User Content
Any content, audio, video, text, image or other material you choose to display on our Website grants us non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such content in any and all media.
We do not guarantee that any message-board posting or other material that you post on our Website will not be traceable to you.
We reserve the right to remove any content you display on our Website at any time for any reason and without notice.
We reserve the right to monitor any and all of your activities on our Website and to take appropriate action with respect to inappropriate or unlawful conduct including, but not limited to, reporting such conduct to appropriate authorities.
You may be liable to us or to other users for any defamatory or otherwise unlawful material that you post on our Website.
7. Social Media
We reserve the right to remove any commentary on our social media channels.
We will remove posts that are outside the original intent of the conversation as well as those that are offensive or illegal.
In addition, posts that drive to third party websites or products with the intent of personal gain or those that disclose confidential information will be removed.
9. Email Transmissions
If you receive an email from Hage-Chahine Law Firm, this email and any files that are transmitted with it may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information contained in this email is intended solely to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are notified that disclosing, copying, reproducing, distributing, or taking any action in reliance of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
Please be aware that messages sent to and from our firm may be monitored for reasons of security, to protect our business, and to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory obligations and our internal policies.
Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses. Although the sender has taken the reasonable precautions to ensure that no viruses are present, the sender does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message as well as any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or its attachments.
The materials provided on this site are provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
Our Firm disclaims all express and implied warranties with regards to the information and materials contained on this website, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
11. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, our Firm, individual partners, counsels, associates, lawyers, trainees or employees do not accept any liability for any loss, or injury or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of chance, loss of use, business interruption, direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind) arising out of or in any way connected with your use or access to this Website whether alleged as a breach of contract or tortious conduct, negligence, breach of duty, misrepresentation, delictual or quasi-delictual liability or product liability or on any other basis whatsoever.
You agree that you will not bring any claim against us, or any individual partner, counsel, associate, lawyer, trainee or employee of the Firm directly or indirectly in connection with your use of our website.
You agree that the limitations set forth above are fundamental elements of this agreement and that the Website and its contents and/or materials would not be provided to you absent such limitations.
13. Transfer of Rights
15. Variation of Terms
16. Force Majeure
Such causes include but are not limited to strikes, uprisings, acts of god, pandemics, lockouts or other interference with work, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist activities, blockade, disturbance, lightning, fire, earthquake, storm, flood, explosion, governmental or quasi-governmental restraints, expropriations, prohibitions, interventions, directions or embargos, inability or delay in obtaining governmental or quasi-governmental approvals, consents, permits, licenses, authorities or allocations.
Any waiver of any claim or right must be made in writing to be effective.
18. Governing Law and Forum
Any dispute between you and us regarding the content or use of this website shall be settled exclusively by the Courts of Beirut (Lebanon).
19. Contact us